Saturday, February 21, 2009

Kyle Macintosh from Littleton, Colorado, wins the boys’ 60-meter hurdles and 400 meters at Simplot Games

by Amanda Meixel

Pocatello, Idaho- Kyle Macintosh, a senior from Littleton , Colorado , won not one event but two at the 31st annual Simplot Games. He took gold in the boys’ 60-meter hurdles with a time of 7.90 seconds, and the 400 meters with a time of 48.06.

“I was surprised at how I did,” says Macintosh. “I wanted to come in and run a good race and I did just that.”

Both of his marks are #4 in the nation this year.

“I love Simplot Games,” says Macintosh. “Every year I come here I have a good meet, and there is always a lot of good competition.”

Kyle Macintosh wins the boys' hurdles at Simplot Games.
Photo by Mike Roberts

click photo for high resolution image

No comments:

Post a Comment