Saturday, February 20, 2010

I.S.C. L.S.I. Empire Athletics, from Mountain View, Calif., wins the girls’ 4x200 meters relay at 2010 Simplot Games

by Clayton Cook

The girls from I.S.C. L.S.I. Empire Athletics, from Mountain View, Calif., won the girls’ 4x200 meters relay at the 32nd Simplot Games with a time of 1:40.63.

The members of the team are: Cieria Jordan, Katie Nelms, Iesha Hardiman, and Jasmine Harper. This was only the second time they have been able to compete on a banked track like the one inside Holt Arena, but that didn’t slow them down.

“I liked it. The track is fast out there,” said Harper.

The second place team was the Colorado Flyers, from Denver with a time of 1:41.30. Third was Cheetah International, from West Covina, Calif., with a time of 1:41.47.

No comments:

Post a Comment